You must fill in the Verification Signature section before submitting the form.
Is your company compliant with Dodd-Frank Act Section 1502 regarding “Conflict Materials”?
If yes, please upload a Declaration of Conformance letter.
No file chosen. (Supported file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt)
Is your company ITAR certified?
If your company is certified by the above organizations do not fill out the questions below, proceed directly to the bottom of the form to submit. Please review the Supplier Manual.
1. Can we periodically audit your quality system?
2. Does your company have a formal quality system?
3. Are you planning for any certifications within the next 12 months?
4. Does your Management Team meet at least quarterly to discuss continuous improvement issues and maintain a record?
5. Do you have a quality manual?
6. Can you provide a Cert of Analysis/Conformance?
7. Is the Cert provided automatically with orders?
8. Does the Cert contain specification ranges?
9. Do you keep performance records of your suppliers?
10. Do you assess your suppliers in terms of quality?
11. Are they required to notify you of defective material?
12. Do you maintain an approved supplier/vendor list?
13. Do you inspect raw materials?
14. Are all your materials traceable to the mill and any special processing completed?
15. Are all actual certifications automatically supplied?
16. Do you use a sampling plan?
17. Do you have procedures for identification and traceability?
18. Do you perform final inspection prior to shipment?
19. Do you have procedures for recall of defective material?
20. Do you calibrate your inspection and test equipment?
21. Are these records available for review?
22. Are your standards traceable to national standards?
23. Is your work clearly identified throughout the manufacturing process?
24. Do you have procedures to control non-conformities?
25. Do you have records of quality tests performed?
26. Do you have a customer complaint procedure?